For Information on Requesting a Donation Please Read
The Brian’s Blessings does not provide financial or monetary grants at this time. To apply for an in-kind donation from the Brian’s Blessings, submit a letter of request to include the following information:
- Brief description of the organization, including its legal name, history, activities, purpose and governing board
- Contact name and information, including phone number and address, for the individual who is organizing the event
- Name and date of the event
- Average amount of funds raised from the auction in previous years, estimated number and demographics of the event audience.
- Description of how funds raised from the donation will be utilized within the organization
- Details on Brian’s Blessings publicity/promotional opportunities associated with the event
- Geographical area(s) served
Requests for grants and/or in-kind donations must be received 4-6 to six weeks prior to the event/program.
Requests MUST be sent via mail to Brian’s Blessings 1300 St. Michael’s Road Mt. Airy, MD 21771.
Brian’s Blessings makes contributions only to organizations that have been granted an exemption from federal income tax under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Brian’s Blessings does not consider requests from/for:
- Individuals, including participation in events or fundraisers
- Religious, fraternal, or political organizations
- Rotary Clubs
- Animal welfare organizations or causes
- Labor/Union groups
- Production of documentaries, films and/or videos
Request for Appearance
Brian’s Blessings reviews requests for appearances. All of the same guidelines apply for consideration.
The Washington DC Metro Area and Philadelphia
Proposals are received and reviewed on a continuous basis throughout the year. Requests are screened for thoroughness and compliance with Brian’s Blessings. If applicable, a meeting with a representative from the organization and/or a site visit may be conducted.